This agreement (the “Agreement”) is made on “Date” by and between the “Client” and Creative Nogwaza. In consideration of the mutual agreement made herein, both parties agree as follows:

Work

  • NOGWAZA.COM agrees to produce project materials (the “Work”) at the request of the client for fees agrees upon in advance and delivery of the Work by an agreed-upon deadline.
  • NOGWAZA.COM agrees that it will be the sole author of the Work, which will be original work and free of plagiarism.
  • NOGWAZA.COM will cooperate with Client in editing and otherwise reviewing the Work prior to completion and launch.

 

Confidentiality

  •  NOGWAZA.COM may receive or have access to information which relates to the Client’s past, present, or future products, vendor lists, creative works, marketing strategies, pending projects/proposals, and other proprietary information.
  • NOGWAZA.COM agrees to protect the confidentiality of the Client’s proprietary information and all physical forms thereof, whether disclosed to NOGWAZA.COM before this Agreement is signed or afterward.
  • Unless strict confidentiality is requested by Client in advance of the establishment of this contract, NOGWAZA.COM can display materials and final work created for Client on the NOGWAZA.COM’s website (https://nogwaza.com) and also on social media.

 

Compensation

  •  Client agrees to pay Creative Nogwaza 60% of the total project cost before any services are provided, and the remaining 40% is to be paid before any workable files are delivered.
  • If the parameters of the Work change, or if it involves more time than estimated, NOGWAZA.COM will inform Client and they can renegotiate the Work’s cost.
  • NOGWAZA.COM is responsible for the payment of all federal, state, and/or local taxes with respect to the services performed for the client as an independent contractor.
  • The Client will not treat NOGWAZA.COM as an employee for any purpose.

 

Client Approval

  • Upon acceptance of the Work, Client accepts responsibility for any further processes in which this work is used (e.g. film outpost, printing, etc.) NOGWAZA.COM is not responsible for errors occurring in this work or projects related to this work after acceptance of the Work by the Client.

Cancellation

  • Both parties understand that Client or NOGWAZA.COM may terminate the service at any time if, for any reason, the relationship is deemed unsatisfactory by either party.
  • Upon written or verbal cancellation, Client is responsible for payment for all expenses incurred and any work done towards the completion of the project based on the percentage of the project completed that is determined by NOGWAZA.COM.
  • Should Client cancel the project following its completion, Client is responsible for full payment as per the agreed upon estimate plus all expenses incurred. In the event of cancellation, NOGWAZA.COM retains ownership of all copyrights and original work created.

ARTWORK

  • Artwork supplied by the client must be made available in a suitable format and be of suitable quality.
  • If deemed necessary, retouching of artwork supplied by the client will be charged at an additional fee of R450 per hour.
  •  NOGWAZA.COM reserve full rights to make use of all artwork in their portfolio and social media campaigns

 BUSINESS CARDS

N.B. Artwork must be supplied when we do printing.

  • 5.1 The full colour business cards will be printed on 350gsm board.
  • 5.2 The finished business card size will be 90mmX50mm with square      corners.
  • 5.3 All bleeds must be at least 5mm.
  • 5.4 The minimum business card run quantities will be  260 or 500      cards per name/design.
  • 5.5 The text font size must be at least 10 pt.
  • 5.6 The front of the business card has a gloss finish with matt on the back. The four hour emergency business cards are printed on 350gms board only .

FLYERS

  • 6.1 The laser quality flyers printing is very effective for small urgent emergency runs.Your flyers can be printed within four hours.

Acceptance of Terms

  • Client promises to pay for the services rendered by NOGWAZA.COM for the Work as agreed upon. By accepting these terms, Client agrees they have read, understood, and are considered legally bonded to these terms.